Thursday, January 05, 2006

early...

What is it that makes some people always want to be early for things, and some people not give a crap about it at all? And what is it that or what age is it that sleeping in on the weekends is impossible?

I am such an early person...always trying to be on time, almost always trying to be early for things. Early mornings are the time of day that I shine...I can get more done in the first 2 hours of being up in the morning than I get done all day.

My friend Bradley posted on his blog today about how he feels he is keeping "old man hours" as of late. Im not sure that I will call these hours we seem to be keeping lately "old person" related, moreso I shall call them..."not wanting to be lazy and have too much crap to do hours". Should I get to sleep in in the morning, I awake to feeling like crap about all the things I could have gotten done.....why the hell is that?

Ah well, its 8:40 am on sunday, I'd better get at it.

1 comment:

Bradley said...

Oh i so can related...the other day I felt like being rebelious, so I attempted to be late for work, taking the later bus, walking slowly etc...walking into work smug about being late only to realise that no one was there yet, so even when I wanted to be late, the universe prevents it....ack...I think its our dam type A personalities. We is what we is I reckon.